Buying ED Drugs Online: What’s the Risk?
Buying Safely Online
Before buying ED drugs online, see your doctor to find out exactly what's causing the problem. It may turn out that you don't need to take these drugs at all. Health conditions that contribute to ED, such as diabetes or high blood pressure, can be treated. If ED is a side effect of a medicine you're taking, your doctor may suggest that you stop taking the drug or take a lower dose.
The FDA is trying to stop the flow of illegal ED drugs, but these medicines still circulate freely on the Internet. Legitimate online pharmacies do exist. It just takes a little bit of sleuthing to find them.
Here’s what to look for when you buy ED drugs online:
- A licensed pharmacy with an address in the U.S. (Check with your state board of pharmacy or the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy.)
- A pharmacy that requires a prescription from your doctor
- Drugs that are approved by the FDA
- Containers that are clearly labeled with the name of the drug and the dosage
- A licensed pharmacist who is available to answer your questions
- A contact phone number to call if you have questions or problems